- REGISTRATIONS REOPENED -
- Registration fees include admission to conference hall, in an online platform.
- Fees are paid according to the Delegate’s affiliation.
- Registration will only be confirmed upon receipt of payment.
- On-site payment can only be paid in cash.
- For all students, a documentary proof from the learning institution must be provided to confirm the student status.
- All payment will be charged in USD.
- All related bank charges, financial charges or credit card handling fee are to be borne by the delegates and are not to be deducted from the fee value.
- International delegates can make payment by credit card only.
- Brazilian delegates can make payment by credit card or bank slip.
Form to receive the reimbursement: https://forms.gle/WbqJb6vL3xt11MWe6
- If you have previously signed up and paid the higher amount, we will reimburse you.
- To keep your participation in the event, we will refund the excess amounts and discount only the current registration fee.
- If you do not want to continue participating in the event, we will refund the full amount paid.
- To request a refund, you must complete this form: https://forms.gle/WbqJb6vL3xt11MWe6
- The refund will be made within 30 days after the request.
- We will offer professionals the possibility to finance registration for low-income students.
- All professionals who finance will receive a certificate stating the number of students that were awarded.
- This possibility is available on the form.
Notice - Registration exemption
We are organizing an event full of opportunities for palm researchers to interact scientifically, socially and to build a stronger palm research community!
In order to encourage and provide opportunities for the participation of a greater number of people, we have prepared this notice for enrollment in the WPS.
Scope of the notice:
- The present notice aims to assign 15 exemptions from registration for the 7th World Palm Symposium 2021 Online, for people who prove the lack of financial resources for their participation;
- Any student who is interested in participating in the event may request assistance;
- Requests must be made on behalf of the person who will receive the application, the application being personal and non-transferable;
>>> Registration forms should be sent to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org until May 3, 2021 (EXTENDED);
Check the complete notice here: